Legal

    浪花舞 衝浪課程風險與責任同意書

    Wavedance Surf Lesson Risk & Responsibility Agreement

    版本 Version:2026-07-16-gform

    請仔細閱讀並同意以下條款,以確保您在課程期間的安全與權益。
    Please carefully read and agree to the following terms to ensure your safety and rights during the lesson period.

    一、年齡與法定同意

    1. Age & Legal Consent

    本人已年滿 18 歲,具備完全行為能力。

    I confirm that I am 18 years of age or older and legally competent.

    如未滿 18 歲,須由法定監護人閱讀並簽署本同意書。

    If I am under 18, this waiver must be reviewed and signed by a legal guardian.

    監護人同意未成年人參與本活動,並同意承擔相關風險與責任。

    The legal guardian agrees to the minor's participation and accepts all associated risks and responsibilities.

    二、風險認知與承擔

    Acknowledgement of Risk

    我理解並承認衝浪活動具有高度風險,海洋環境不可預測,可能導致嚴重傷害或死亡。

    I understand and acknowledge that surfing is a high-risk activity and the ocean environment is unpredictable and may result in serious injury or death.

    我同意承擔所有相關風險,包括但不限於:

    I agree to assume all risks, including but not limited to:

    ・

    離岸流 / Rip currents

    ・

    溺水風險 / Risk of drowning

    ・

    海浪衝擊 / Wave impact

    ・

    岩石、珊瑚礁 / Rocks and reefs

    ・

    海洋生物 / Marine life

    ・

    衝浪板或他人碰撞 / Collision with boards or others

    三、健康狀況聲明

    Health Declaration

    我確認自身身體狀況適合參與衝浪活動。

    I confirm that I am physically fit to participate.

    我沒有任何可能影響安全之疾病,包括但不限於:

    I do not have any condition that may affect safety, including but not limited to:

    心臟病、高血壓、氣喘、骨折、關節問題、糖尿病、過敏等

    Heart conditions, hypertension, asthma, fractures, joint issues, diabetes, allergies, etc.

    如未告知,相關風險由本人自行承擔。

    If undisclosed, I accept full responsibility.

    四、行為規範

    Code of Conduct

    我同意在活動前及活動期間:

    I agree that before and during the activity:

    ・

    不飲酒

    ・

    不使用違禁藥物

    ・

    遵守教練指示

    No alcohol, no drugs, and I will follow instructor guidance.

    五、保險聲明

    Insurance Disclaimer

    我理解本活動不包含任何保險。

    I understand that no insurance is provided.

    我同意自行購買相關保險。

    I agree to arrange my own insurance.

    浪花舞不負擔任何醫療或保險責任。

    Wave Dance assumes no responsibility for medical or insurance claims.

    六、責任免除

    Release of Liability

    在法律允許範圍內,我同意浪花舞及其教練、員工與合作夥伴不對以下負責:

    To the extent permitted by law, I agree Wave Dance and its staff are not liable for:

    ・

    人身傷害

    ・

    財物損失

    ・

    意外事故

    包括因海況、天氣或第三方造成之情況。

    Including conditions caused by the ocean, weather, or third parties.

    七、設備使用與損壞責任

    Equipment Use & Responsibility

    本課程提供之衝浪板及相關裝備,皆為教學用途使用之器材,可能有正常使用痕跡,但均經確認為可安全使用之狀態。

    All equipment provided (including surfboards) is for instructional use and may show normal wear, but is deemed safe for use.

    我同意於課程期間依教練指示正確使用器材,避免危險或不當操作(如將板頭插入沙中、拋擲或不受控衝撞等)。

    I agree to follow instructor guidance and use equipment properly, avoiding misuse such as nose-diving into sand, throwing, or uncontrolled impact.

    我理解衝浪屬自然戶外運動,在正常學習過程中,仍可能因浪況或操作導致器材損耗或損壞。

    I understand that surfing is a natural outdoor activity, and equipment damage may occur during normal use.

    如於正常使用情況下發生器材嚴重損壞(例如斷裂),將依設備折舊後價值進行分攤。

    In case of major damage (e.g. breakage) during normal use, cost will be shared based on depreciated value.

    本課程使用之軟式衝浪板原價為 NTD 6,499,折舊後價值為 NTD 3,000,由浪花舞與學員各負擔 50%。

    The softboard used in lessons has an original price of NTD 6,499 and a depreciated value of NTD 3,000, to be shared 50/50 between Wave Dance and the participant.

    學員需負擔之費用為 NTD 1,500。

    The participant's share is NTD 1,500.

    如經判定為明顯不當使用或違反教練指示所導致之損壞,學員需全額負擔相應之維修或折舊費用。

    If damage is caused by misuse or failure to follow instructions, I agree to cover the full repair or depreciation cost.

    八、影像使用同意

    Media Release

    我同意活動期間拍攝影像可用於品牌宣傳。

    I agree that photos and videos may be used for marketing purposes.

    九、最終確認

    Final Acknowledgement

    本人已閱讀並理解所有條款,並同意承擔風險。

    I confirm that I have read and understood all terms and accept all risks.

    於報名/結帳頁勾選「我已閱讀並同意本同意書」即代表您以電子方式同意上述全部條款, 系統將記錄同意時間與版本作為稽核依據。 未滿 18 歲者,須由法定監護人閱讀並同意。